When it comes to energy drinks, amino acids are often overlooked.
That’s a shame since they play a huge role in our body’s overall health. The building blocks of protein, there are 20 different amino acids in total and they are responsible for the growth and maintenance of body tissues. However, some are more important than others.
There are nine amino acids that are considered essential amino acids (EAA’s) because our body doesn’t produce them naturally. We can only obtain these through consumption, and luckily, Vyper Energy contains all nine.
Yes, you read that correctly. ALL nine.
Most energy drinks that tout the benefits of amino acids include them in microdoses, just enough to slap the claim on the can. We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again – Vyper Energy will never skimp out when it comes to including the best ingredients possible in our drink.
Let’s learn a little more about these nine health cheat codes.
- Histidine: This amino acid plays a major role in the growth and repair of tissues, as well as the production of red and white blood cells. It also helps to protect the body against damage from radiation and other toxins.
- Isoleucine: This amino acid helps form hemoglobin, which carries oxygen in the blood. On top of that, it also helps regulate blood sugar levels and promotes muscle recovery after exercise, so you can bounce back quicker than ever in the gym.
- Leucine: This bad boy is also important for regulating blood sugar levels and muscle growth/repair, and promotes the healing of bones, skin, and other tissues.
- Lysine: This guy helps our bodies form collagen, which is a major component in skin, bones, hair, and other tissues. It also helps to support the immune system and promote the absorption of calcium.
- Methionine: This amino acid is important for the production of proteins and helps metabolize fats. It’s also your liver’s best friend, as it helps to protect it against damage caused by toxins.
- Phenylalinine: This amino acid is important for the production of neurotransmitters, which are chemicals that transmit signals in the brain. It also helps to regulate mood and promote mental clarity.
- Threonine: This puppy helps produce antibodies, which help our bodies fight off infections. It also helps to support the immune system and promote the healing of tissues.
- Tryptophan: This amino acid is important for the production of serotonin, which is a neurotransmitter that helps to regulate mood and promote feelings of well-being. It also helps to promote healthy sleep patterns.
- Valine: Last but not least, this heavy hitter is important for muscle growth and repair. It also helps to regulate blood sugar levels and promote the healing of tissues.
To sum it all up, amino acids are a big deal. Studies show that they are crucial for the growth and maintenance of body tissues, the regulation of blood sugar levels, the production of neurotransmitters and hormones, and the support of the immune system.
Vyper Energy unlocks the power of these chemical construction workers and delivers them to you in a tasty, refreshing drink. Bottoms up.